Thursday, December 1, 2011

Obsess: Robyn when she's telling you to call your girlfriend

Do you guys remember Robyn back in the 90s??  She had a couple huge songs that dropped called "Do You Know" and "Show Me Love" when she dropped her first album, "Robyn is Here."  Then she kind of disappeared for a little while.  WHY??

The world wasn't ready for her jams.  That's why.  Well now she's back and I'm totally obsessed with her.  Her jams just make me want to break out into dance in the middle of the subway.  There isn't a better example of how she makes me want to dance than her music video for "Call Your Girlfriend" where she rocks out solo.


I first saw this video when I was at the gym and I not only fell in love with her energy, but also her incredible fuzzy sweater, leggings and hi-top sneaks!


A little googling quickly revealed what it was that Robyn is wearing here.  It's an fuzzy, hairy, immaculate cardigan from Rodebjer.  In the video Robyn wears it backwards.  Those epic leggings are by Jeremy Scott.  To complete the outfit, Robyn has on custom platform kicks by Timberland.  Though each piece is kind of weird, I think all together with her fair skin an awesome dancing, this all works together.  I am TOTALLY OBSESSED!  Check out her video!  <3

No comments: