Friday, December 23, 2011

Own Being a Princess

I know that times have changed, but do girls still dream of being princesses?

I know I do!  Anything sparkly and is shaped like a tiara...give it to me! Well, let me show the list of things that get us all one step closer to being a princess:

Princess Hairpin from Etsy!  

Amazing finger bling by Charlotte Bjorlin D'Elia.  And it's on sale

Regal necklace from Fenton And it's ALSO on sale


What do princesses wear to bed?  Adorable slips by Elle MacPherson.  Duh.

Pair with any of these things with an obsession-worthy Rachel Gilbert Dress and some jeweled Miu Mius and you're all set.  Have I left anything out??

Now, go out and rule the world.  Preferably before Christmas so you can get back in time to open your presents!! :)  Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

La Mode Operandi said...

This was a really cute post! And I too have princess tendencies, most certainly not to be mistaken with being a diva!