Sunday, December 25, 2011

Own: NYE Dresses Part Deux and cheaper

If you're like me, then you waited until the last minute to get THE dress for New Year's Eve.

So, now what?  Not to worry!  After Christmas sales are on their way!  I do plan to brave the crowd a little (with my mom in tow- she throws some mean 'bows), but for those of you who aren't interested in rubbing elbows with some mean, deal-mongering hoards of shoppers, take it to the web!  There are lots of sites that are having great sales right now and some that are even offering free express shipping.  I'll be attending a Sassy or Classy New Year's Eve celebration.  Here are the dresses that I'm currently considering to ring in the New Year (some sassy and some classy!):


 
Pin-up style red dress to bring out the 50's sass in you by Single 

Leather = instant sass.  Awesome vegan leather by Free People

 Very ladylike polka dot accented dress for the classy crowd from Asos

 
Classy strapless by Surface to Air

I think I'll have to go the sassy route this NYE.  Leaning towards the Free People faux leather get up right now.  What are your thoughts?  Have you already picked out your dress?  If not, gear up for super shopping the next couple of days and good lucking finding that perfect outfit!
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: