Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ogle: Mulberry Foxy Foxes are Freaking FAB

Keeping in the theme of animal appreciation, I want to tell you about something that I saw at Mulberry recently.  I had seen this Mulberry bag in magazines far and wide:


Recently I had the pleasure of examining it in person.  It's beautiful.  It's amazing.  It's virtually flawless.  Oh yeah and it's $6,000+.

::DIES::

So expensive!  Is that the price of adorable animal perfection these days?  I was about to mope my way out of the store when the sales lady saw my disappointment and directed my attention to the fox lock bags that they had just received!  Upon closer review, I decided that these are perfect as well.

Loving the classic shape of this Oversized Bag

The Clutch Wallet which can be worn cross body

And my favorite? The Lily!

A close up of the adorable Fox face lock!

If you're going to pick one of these up, be prepared to drop more than $700.  The cheapest one is the Clutch.  Dolla, dolla bills....

No comments: