Thursday, December 15, 2011

Own: The Perfect White T from James Perse

I've been scrounging through my dresser this morning, desperate and a little sweaty and I've come out defeated.

What is it I'm looking for you ask?

My T shirt.  My perfect white T shirt.  WHERE IS IT?!  AHHH.

A few years ago, I bought this shirt:


It fits perfect in every way- just a little baggy so you can wear it on your "I feel fat" days, comes it right at the arm pit for the skinny arms look, and the v neck is just deep enough that you can show a little cleavage without feeling slutty (after all, it is just a white T).

If I don't find it, I will have to replace it.  I know that $55 for a white T shirt sounds a little steep and it is, but I've tried on countless white T's and none of them fit as perfectly as this one (how many more times can I say "perfect" in this post??). I'll say that the shirt was probably getting close to having to be replaced...sometimes you just can't help pit stains even if you have good deodorant.


No comments: