Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'd Own Again: PJ by Peter Jensen for Urban Outfitters

Last year, shortly after the New Year, the weather in NY was frigid.  I was on a constant search for absurdly oversized and warm sweaters.  I ended up at an Urban Outfitters because I realized that I couldn't continue to spend a fortune on sweaters.  I was also running out of space to store them.  Lucky for me and my bunny fetish, I came upon this sweater and just couldn't resist.


The sweater is perfect to wear over leggings and it's plenty warm.  I have a fear of itchy sweaters (is that an actual phobia?...lemme google that...), and fortunately for me, this sweater isn't itchy!  I love it and I wear it all winter long.  I thought that this might be the first and only collection from PJ by Peter Jensen at Urban Outfitters, but I was wrong.

Peter Jensen has returned!!  As much as I love bunnies, I actually love animals in general so and when they are the main feature of any fashion, I just fall in love.  Just look at these adorable knits:

They put Bambi on a sweater!  

And for the doggy lover!  Though this is represented as a boy's sweater, I think a girl can totally pull this off.

These sweaters are affordable at $88 a pop and currently, there's a 25% off $100 promo going on.  Check it out!

No comments: