Sunday, December 11, 2011

Owned: The Perfect, Simple Black Boots

While I was out looking for sexy boots to replace my Alexander Wang ones, I ran into this comfy-looking pair of Prada boots



Not the sexiness I was looking for, but hey, whatever.  My feet were already throbbing from the Alexander Wang boots I'd been walking around in, so I relieved them for a few minutes and slipped these on.  I fell in love right away.  They were nice and cushioned on the inside and the leather was really soft- like your favorite boots that you've been wearing in for years.  They are definitely a much simpler boot than I was looking for, but the shape is casual and clean and I always have room for that in my wardrobe.  

While the price of these would usually boost it to the Obsession level, the comfort and timelessness of them made them really Ownable.  And!  Bloomingdales was having a 40% off sale so they weren't quite as pricey as you see them at Bluefly.  Either way, I walked out with them and I haven't been happier.  The boots look great with skinny jeans.  Great investment shoes! 

No comments: