Friday, December 16, 2011

Own: Look Alive and More Awake with Sephora

Since I've been on a present shopping frenzy (both for myself and my friends), Sephora was naturally a stop on my trail.  I don't purchase enough to be a V.I.B (Very Important Beauty Insider) yet, but I am a part of their Beauty Insider program and I accrued over $500 points (finally!).  That meant I got to pick a pretty sizable FREE gift!  I picked the Sephora Must Have Eye Set.  Here's what was in the gift:



Full Action Mascara and Waterproof Makeup Remover

Mini Eyeshadow in Peach Beige- kind of shimmery and looks great right above the eyelid crease and in the corners of the eyes

Supreme Cleansing Foam

Flashy Waterproof Eyeliner in Flashy Black

These were all great items, but the one thing that really stood out in the bunch was this:


I tested this on my hand at first just to see if there would be any weird sensation or burning and there wasn't- instead it was a nice and soothing cool feeling that lingered for quite a while.  Then!  I test it on my eyes and it was AMAZING.  Within a minute or so of putting it on, the redness and slight puffiness that I had under my eyes was pretty much gone.  It turned the baggy area under my eyes into a perfectly smooth canvas for makeup.  I would definitely recommend this!  After I use up mine, I'll head out to get another...or should I go ahead and get a back up now??

No comments: