Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ogle so hard: Charlotte Olympia's Kitties

Not that kitty!  Get your minds out of the gutter!  I'm talking about shoes!  After the Marc by Marc mouse flats, I wasn't sure if any other designer would attempt the animal faced shoes again, but Charlotte Olympia did and the results are fantastic.




I would die for these shoes.  They are so incredibly cute.  The tiny little cat ears creeping up onto the foot are just the little touch that these needed to make them unique.  But this cuteness comes at a very hefty price.

The pumps just happen to be on sale and I can't even tell you how much turmoil my brain is in trying to decide whether or not I should buy those shoes. If it were the flats, it would be a no brainer.  OMG someone help me.  AHH I can't take it- these shoes are wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're sooo cute, totally adorable!!!

xxo joana from sweden
http://joanakadir.wordpress.com

Ogle, Obsess, Own. said...

thanks for the comment! I'm hoping a pair of these will land under the tree for me come Christmas day! :)