Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Ogle, Obsess or Own: Gloves for all

Warm up those mitts!  It's time to find the most ogle-worthy hand duds.   There are a few questions that I always ask myself when I'm shopping for gloves:

1) Do these make me look like a butlerPrincess Peach, or Michael Jackson?

2) Will I be sad if I lose these?

3) Will they keep my hands warm??

If my series of answers are no, no, yes then I'll usually buy the gloves.  The gloves featured here would be gloves that I would definitely be sad to lose, might not keep my hands warm and may hearken back to MJ a little, but I would still love them!  Gloves make awesome gifts, though I didn't think so as a child.  If you can find someone to give you these, I'd be envious!
For the demure lady:  Ogle these Valentino Bows!  So dainty!

Have a ski lodge bunny friend?  These Juicy Couture gloves would be really cute indoors, paired with a waffle knit top and some sweats.


For the trendsetter friend- leopard is STILL in right now (are you as surprised as I am?) and these Agent Provocateur gloves are just the right amount of sass.  Definitely for Ogling only.


For the prep that rock the Ralph Lauren Cable Knit sweater, these quilted Bally gloves would fit right in.

Speaking of Ralph Lauren, I think I've found the gloves for me:

These look so warm and cozy!  I like the shearling which creates a separated look between the jacket and the hand.  Oh yeah, that and I love cashmere cable knit from Ralph Lauren.  

If you could have any pair, which pair would it be?? 

No comments: