Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Own! Statement Shoe from Ann Taylor!?

Coming home for Thanksgiving, I've rediscovered the suburban mall.  I had forgotten how nice it was to shop stores indoors and not have to dodge retail hungry tourists in Soho...anyway, I walked into a lot of stores that I haven't visited in quite some time.  Ann Taylor was one of these stores.

Surprised?  I am, too!  Ann Taylor is usually a little on the conservative side for my taste, but after passing by all the shift dresses and pencil skirts at the front of the store, I saw these on a display shelf:


These shoes were glowing.  They were calling out to me.  They were an almost electric blue calf hair gem in a sea of bland work wear.  Currently, Ann Taylor is doing a 40% off everything promotion which brings these statement shoes to a very affordable $150.  These would be amazing at a party with the standard American Apparel body-con dresssome fun stockings, and a bold necklace.

Ahhh I love these!  I think they might go on sale for Black Friday so I'll be sure to look out for them when I enter the mall stampede.

No comments: