Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I hope that everyone is able to spend today with friends and family to tell each other that they are all thankful for one another.  I am lucky enough to be home for the holiday and, I have to tell you, while I always think that staying home for Thanksgiving is going to be boring, it never is.  I'm always so happy to just feel like I'm at home- to walk around in my pajamas all day, to paint my nails any way I want, and eat until I pass out.

On Thanksgiving day when tons of people are coming over, I do feel the get a little more dressed up.  So, here's what I'll be rocking today:

Simple dress by T by Alexander Wang

Awesome statement neckalce by Tuleste Market

Over the knee boots by Alexander Wang (Fall 2010)

Simple, chic outfit.  This is going to do a poor job of hiding my unavoidable food baby, but hey, when traveling, I have a limited closet.  Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving full of food, family friends.

No comments: