Sunday, November 27, 2011

Owned! Black Friday Steals!

Though I hate the fervor that Black Friday creates, there really are great deals to be had! I took advantage of being anywhere but New York to shop a store I would never attempt if I were in New York. Saks Fifth Avenue. They opened Friday morning at 8am and I was gladly one of the first shoppers into the store.

Boy, am I glad I was!  Deals, deals, deals!  Yay!

After raiding the store's contemporary section and trying on anything and everything I thought I might possibly like and could get my hands on, here's what I walked out with:

I have wanted this James Perse Contrast Panel Shirt forever so when I saw it on sale it was a no brainer buy.  The shirts are a great fit because they have knitted panels on the sides so that the shirt sits tight against the body.  I love it!

I grabbed this BCBG silk crop top on my way to the register and I really wish that I had stopped to try it on.  While it is really cute in this picture, the shirt gapes a lot so you have to wear it with someone underneath it, which totally detracts from the sexiness of the shirt!  I'll have to find a way to really style this shirt.

I love this Vince Dolman Sleeve Silk top!  It's so simple and easy to wear.  So delicate and flowy.

This Theory Avanon Dress isn't really my style, but when I tried this on, it fit so perfectly.   Since it's such a simple fit, I figured that I could dress it up with fun accessories.  Also, it's perfect for the spring/early summer which is wedding season and this dress is perfect for weddings.

I walked out of Saks having spent less than $200!  Steals, indeed!  I did a little online shopping as well, but that was mostly for Christmas gifts.  I did get a chance to pick up this necklace which I had been eying since I wrote the NYE dress post.  It should be here any day now.  I love to share my shopping success stories!  

No comments: