Friday, November 18, 2011

Own: NYE Dresses on the cheap

It's never too soon to think about what you're going to wear to ring in the New Year.  Everyone wants to look their best whether it be in sequins, lace, leather, or feathers!  The problem with New Year's Eve dresses is that they're usually racy and over-the-top i.e. dresses that you wear just once.  Plus, anything that's funky or embellished usually has a pretty tough price tag.   Luckily, asos.com exists.  Asos has a great selection of dresses and here are some of my picks for affordable NYE dresses:

I love this sexy red lace!  It's just enough skin peeking out to raise eyebrows, but not look slutty.  Hair pulled back with some classy pearl studs or these cute rose studs.

If you want to dress something up with accessores, then this gold sweater dress is the perfect canvas.  I would don a great statement necklace and some mile high platforms.  I think this might be the one for me.

I've never really been a fan of sequins, but this black sequins dress is really cute.  I think that the sheer parts are just enough to break up the sequins.  I also think it helps that it's in black so that the sequins don't completely overpower the dress itself. Fancy this up with a colorful cocktail ring.

 I love the color of this blue slit back dress.  With the belt, I don't really think this needs more accessories!

So many choices!  Which one is your favorite??  Let me know and you might be seeing me in it when NYE rolls around. :)  

No comments: