Monday, November 21, 2011

Ogle to Obsess to Own?? Black Friday buys

With Thanksgiving just days away, there are tons of things that I'm thankful for...including the infamous Black Friday.  This year, many Black Friday sales are going to be starting at midnight after Thanksgiving.  Also, with the increasing popularity of online shopping, you can even do most of your bargain hunting from the comfort of your own warm and comfy bed.  Even in your snuggie.

So what are the store that you are going to have to hit?  Do you have a list of things you have been ogling or obsessing over that you will finally own??

Here are some of the things on my list:

Blue and Cream: NYMag is posting that Blue and Cream, the store in the LES, is going to be marking down  to up to 75% on lots of well known brands.  They do have a site, but I'm not sure if their site will be featuring any Black Friday deals.  Either way, I think it's worth checking!  Here's the site.  Here's hoping that these things will go on sale:


Donna Karan: Usually really high ticket items will be reduced to very affordable prices with an extra 50% off sale items on Black Friday.  Obsessed with these:
 Wow and wow.

Kiehl's: From earlier posts, you guys know that I'm not big on hair product, but I've never had more good hair days than I have when I've used Kiehl's shampoo and conditioner.  For Black Friday, they're offering a 20% off code with FAMILY10.  $30 or more spent will get you free shipping, too.

Shopping aside, there are many other reasons why I am thankful

1) My amazing family.  My tough dad who always kept me out of trouble and never let me want for anything.  My loving mom who introduced me to diamonds and is going to teach me how to cook all the wonderful dishes she cooks.  My kid brother who taught me all the joys of Counterstrike and Final Fantasy.  My closest cousins who taught me the joys of pay back, how to properly use tape recorders, and how to examine clothes after purchase.

2) My boyfriend who has supported me in everything I do.  Blogging included.  Oh!  And he's promised me a pomeranian in the near future.

3) Friends that are like my family.  We even call each other family, take JC Penney Style family photos, are on each other's phone plans and have potlucks together.  I love them.

4) Vacation days.  I can do anything I want for the rest of the year!  Woohoo and three cheers for three day work weeks until 2012.


No comments: