Thursday, November 3, 2011

OGLE: Gerard Tully Animal Rings

A few days ago as I was strolling downtown to a Yelp event, I came across a really adorable store on Centre Market Place in Manhattan called No. 6 Store.  I stopped in because I was a little ahead of schedule on my walk and I'm totally glad that I did.

The store has a lot of amazing clothing (some of it vintage, too), but what really caught my eye were these rings that they had sitting in a case against the right wall.  There was a huge, sterling silver horse ring staring me down.  Staring me in the face with a gorgeous black diamond eye.  I was immediately drawn to it.  I mean, wouldn't you be:


The horse ring here that you see comes in two sizes, small and large.  It is available in sterling silver and 18kt gold plated silver.  The eyeballs are exquisite black diamonds.  Here are more of my favorites:

Of course I love the rabbits.

Majestic Ram

Even a Walrus!

Great mix of whimsy and style.  However, these come with a pretty hefty price tag.  I think they range anywhere from $550-$895 depending on which animal and which size you choose.  They are also very difficult to find for purchase.  These images are from Gerardtully.com which also has a stocklist, but many of those sites on the stocklist didn't care the jewelry on their e-commerce sites.

If you want to see them in person, stop by the No. 6 Store located here:

No.6 Store
6 Centre Market Place
New York, NY 10013

Happy ogling!

No comments: