Thursday, November 3, 2011

Obsess to Own?? Ralph Lauren Cashmere Throw

For the last 5 years, I have obsessed non-stop over a blanket.  That's right- you heard me- a BLANKET.  Not just any blanket, but the softest, most amazing blanket that exists.  The first time I made contact with this blanket was when I was visiting my friend in LA, the Skinny Critic, and I brushed up against it on her couch.   It was love at first brush!

For a while, the price tag has kept this blanket solidly in the Obsess category, but now, Ralphlauren.com is having their private sale and the dream blanket is, indeed, on sale!  Here's the blanket:


I know.  It looks like just a regular blanket, right??  Trust me when I tell you it's not.  So, let me ask you, is this blanket now own-worthy?  What are your thoughts?  Here's a link to the blanket on site.  Ahhh, I'm dying just looking at it.  I need to snuggle into it right now.

No comments: