Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Obsess: Aussie Only: Karla Spetic

I know, I know, I know...I said I'm done with cut outs.  But THEN, I saw this dress.

How lovely is this?  This dress is by designer Karla Spetic.  I love how the cuts are in unique places, right near the armpits.  A little reminiscent of the cool cut outs that Cushnie et Ochs had, but Karla Spetic's designs follow a more demure, modern, and clean cut sentiment.  I like that the cut outs aren't your run-of-the-mill midsection revealers!  There are a few other pieces on her online shop that I was DYING over:

Amazing skirt.  Oh and I LOVE these shoes.  They're a little bit like a thinner version of the Pierre Hardy ones from Spring 2011.

Aaahh this top!  Don't even get me started about how I feel about color blocking.  I'm going to be all over this ish in the spring. 

I love this whole look, but I mostly love how it's bringing back the short sleeve button-up.  Frankly speaking, it's hardly a sleeve, but I'm not really going to get technical about it because I just love it.  

To my dismay, I haven't found a US stockist for this brand.  Can someone (Net-A-Porter, ShopBop, Ssense, ANYONE) please start to stock it??  That lime green, those pants, the cut outs.  I want to touch.

No comments: