Thursday, January 5, 2012

Obsess: Evil Icecream Toys

While I was in the Kinokuniya, I bumped into the "sale" table.  There were tons of random knick-knacks on the table, but none that stood out to me as much as the Evil Icecreams.

If you're too lazy/distracted/busy to click on the link, let me give you a little showcase of their site.

Their homepage is epic.

Oh, and they have a cute animated comic.

Cruise around on the site and familiarize yourselves with the whole crew of strange and evil ice creams.  UGH they wonderful!!  Which one are you?  I would like to think of myself as the cute little Snooze-wich!

Ice cream sandies are my favorite!  It's kind of hard to find a place to buy these online, but you can definitely find the Evil IcecreamCreepsicle, and the Ice Clown on eBay!

No comments: