Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Own: Adorable Jewels by Vinca

Are any of you guys on Fab.com?  If not, you should join it.  I know-I know-I know, there are SO many of these timed sale sites out there, but the cool thing about Fab is that they have a trending board (very reminiscent of Pinterest.com) so you can see what's trending- what people are buying, liking and sharing.

Anyway, I discovered the brand Vinca on that site.  SO glad I did.  The jewelry is fun and whimsical and isn't an investment at all.  I think these would make great gifts if you have nieces with newly pierced ears or girlfriends (like me!) that LOVE animals and anything cute.

Adorable Bear rings!  They are so cute!  They look like they're just peeking out to say hello.  The neon ones are only on Fab.com, but the glitter one you can get here.

Mirrored bunny stud earrings available here and here

I LOVE THIS.  How wonderfully weird is it?  SO WEIRD!  Available on Fab.com

Moustaches continue to be all the rage.  Get some for your earlobes here and on sale at Fab.com

Prices are mostly below $20.  The Moustache studs are on Fab.com for only $6!  Talk about cheap...forget about getting them as gifts for others- for $6 you can afford to treat yourself once (maybe even twice if you like them that much).


No comments: