Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Obsess! Laurence Doligé is so weird sexy

After a Friday night of over-indulgence in the sauce, I was a miserable human being on Saturday until a friend of mine stopped by my house and booted me into the beautiful January weather that I had been missing out on. Maybe all my talk about fears of it being cold swayed Mother Nature to cut me some slack and give me fall for a month or two longer.  Either way, I'm not complaining.  It was wonderful weather in NYC on Saturday!

Our on way to Central Park to get some fresh air, we stopped by Otte.  Of course we did!  I had seen that they were having a sale so I had to peek in.

This amazing blouse was waiting for me:

\
At first glance, it does look kind of like a plain blouse, but if you saw this up close you'd notice that the pocket of this semi-sheer and adorably polka-dotted shirt is actually on the OUTSIDE of the shirt- almost like they had made the blouse without a pocket then tacked it on as an after thought.  It's by a designer that I had never heard of before- Laurence Doligé.  

A little  more research revealed that this designer is making her debut in the US with her spring collection this year!  It's really hard to find this brand right now, but this one shirt is enough to make me really excited about their US debut!  Keep your eyes pealed!  I know I will.



No comments: