Monday, February 27, 2012

OGLE: YSL is MINTY FRESH

I've been a subscriber to Daily Candy since I moved to NYC 6 years ago.  I remember people telling me that it was the go-to mailer for sample sales, weekend activity ideas, and store openings, but since then, Daily Candy has evolved into something so much bigger.  Not only does it still provide me with a laundry list of sales I wish I could go to if only I had an unlimited supply of time and money, but it gives me deals to some of my favorite stores and inspiration to continue writing this blog.

While waiting for Taco Night to be set up for dinner last night, my friend...let's call her Party Cat, and I were browsing an email that DC had sent over outlining Spring's hottest accessories- one of those accessories was an amazing YSL shoe.  DC made me realize by showing me this shoe, that up until now, I've been totally forgetful of one very lovely color...MINT.

Now to show you the shoes that brought mint back to life for me.  They are SO AWESOME.  The mint color is so prance-y and happy-looking.



I'd been so distracted by the fluoros that have overrun every store out there that I had forgotten about the love affair I had started to Mint last spring when I happily donned Essie's Mint Candy Apple.  Now I'll definitely have to do that color again!  

How awesome is the color?!  While these shoes are probably going to priced well out of my affordable range, nothing says I can't stare at them for hours on end.  Let the staring begin now.

No comments: