Friday, February 10, 2012

Obsess: If you love the Quirky, You'll Love Kristin Lora

If you guys have been reading, you already know that I love animals.  If you are new to my blog, welcome to you and FYI, I love animals.

Anyway, now that we have that out of the way, I can share with you my awesome find.  While browsing my new favorite timed sale site, Fab.com, I discovered this amazing jewelry designer, Kristin Lora.  Why was I drawn to her stuff?  Well, I'll let the jewelry speak for itself:





Want more?  She has more!  Visit her site.  So cool and weird the most lovely way.  These pieces that are sure to start a conversation.  Enjoy and Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are so whimsical and adorable!


enjoy your wknd!
jasmine

Ogle, Obsess, Own. said...

I know right!? They are awesome! Thanks! Hope you had a great weekend too!