Monday, February 13, 2012

Fashion Week OBSESS: Mara Hoffman Fall 2012

I've already written about how awesome I think Mara Hoffman is, but recently I've been loving her stuff more than ever- especially here uniquely patterned bikinis (you know, since I'm planning for my warm weather vaca!).

Well Fashion Week Fall 2012 is alive and buzzing in NYC and of course I took to the web to find out Mara Hoffman had walking down the runway. Her designs continue to be so full of color and inspiring. They make me want to get dressed and leave the comfort of my blacks and greys and blacks again.

She's found a way to remove all the campiness from the boho look andake it feel chic and authentic.



I llllooooovvvvee it!

Does it make me wish that next fall would get here faster? Maybe. Yes, maybe.  All the pics are from Style.com so go there if you want to see the full collection.

No comments: