Monday, February 27, 2012

Day of Ogles: Bags, bags and more BAGS!

Just in an Ogling mood today.  So many bags out there to be wowed by right now.  I know that those two sentences were not really sentences but this bags are making me go GAH GAH.  Take a look below at a few of the ones I found to be particularly wonderful from Barneys.


After seeing the runway show this for AW 2012, I definitely have my eye out for more L'Wren Scott.  This L'Wren Scott Eel Pouchette is so classy and delicate.  Perfect for spring if you want a dainty accessory that will top off your ladylike attire.

I'm loving the pink in this Marc Jacobs Colorblock Violet Bag.  It reminds me a little of Neapolitan Ice cream.  When I was little, I called it Napolean ice cream for the longest time... 


I hate that everyone has the PS1 bag now.  Not that I don't still love it, but I think that Proenza Schouler has such an awesome suite of bags and people just bypass all the others to get to the PS1.  For example this Proenza Schouler Small Book Bag probably gets overlooked all the time, but it's so classic and cute.  I see you, Book Bag- you're not overlooked by me!

Oh my oh my oh my what a minty fresh DREAAAAAAAAAMMM!  This Chloe Madeleine Tote is amazing.  I'll Ogle it right along side those YSL Minty Pumps.

Simple, classy, and Lanvin.  Love this Lanvin Miss Sartorial Leather Tote.  If I had a million dollars (which actually isn't much nowadays...sadly), I would use this as a laptop bag.  Yes, yes I would.

Drool away!  Don't be ashamed.  I won't judge you.

No comments: