Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Obsess: Scuba Returns! In bag form from Leghilà

Remember back in January when I was all amped about how this was going to be the year for scuba??

Well, fashion has not let me down!  Neoprene is still alive and kicking.  Need evidence?  Enter Leghilà!

While on Luisaviaroma.com, I spotted an adorable bag:


At first glance, I thought it was another wannabe Hermes, but taking a closer look, I realized there was something different about this brand.  The bag wasn't leather- it's neoprene!  This brand has a lot of really unique styles and while they aren't leather, they are just as cute!  They also have an affordable price point (around $395...I said affordable, not cheap).

Aside from this style, Leghilà actually has bags in a lot of really cute styles.  Look at this adorably sporty red and white duffle:

If you want something a little cheaper, but just as cute, they have one style on Yoox.com

This one is actually my favorite.  While I wouldn't usually recommend a white bag to anyone, this one is fabric and should be easier to clean...right? 

If you've got some extra cash, they have a really great studded version, too:

 

What are your thoughts?  You like the non-leather versions?  In a city like New York where everything gets filthy so easily, it might be nice to have a bag that I can just throw in with the wash.

No comments: