Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Obsess: Awesome Etsy Find: QooQoo Fashion

Sometimes thinking about Etsy makes me feel roverwhelmed.  BUT!  not too long ago (I don't remember how long ago at all) they updated their site and now it's way more user-friendly and it's a lot easier to find the things that I might like.  Similarly to Pinterest when you start an account, Etsy will ask that you go through a "taste test" so that they can suggest to you items that you might be interested.  I completed the "taste test" and one of the first items that appeared in my results was this:

Anonymous Bear Leggings.  Amazing.  That's all I could think.  I wanted more.  

I did some more snooping around on the interwebs and found that this brand, QooQoo Fashion, is by a graphic designer in Latvia- her name is Alyona Bauska and her stuff is SO cool.  I could totally see her stuff in boutiques in NY (though I never have).  I love the colors and the designs!  Here are some of my favorites that you can get now on Etsy:





Aquarium Dress- this one is amazing.  I want this to wear on my birthday.  I can't think of a more appropriate dress for me.

What do you think??  Are you obsessed?  I am.  Let me find this brand on Facebook and fan it.  Ooooo, just did it.





2 comments:

tone said...

had no idea this was coming! i'd be lost w.o u!

Ogle, Obsess, Own. said...

gotta keep you all guessing :D