Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday Week: Day 1 Ogle, MIU MIU.

I have loved Miu Miu for a long time.

Years ago, my first fancy handbag purchase was a lovely Miu Miu at Barneys...a red, over-sized, fold-over clutch with a strap.  I love it.  I still have it.  It's been worn to bits and pieces and needs revitalizing, but I will never throw it out.  

After I fell hard for that perfect red bag, Miu Miu started to beef op their jewelry and I remember when I first saw these pics of Miroslava Duma in these adorable apple earrings- earrings that I passed up when I was at the airport in Singapore:


I called to almost every Miu Miu in the US when I got back from the trip to find that all the earrings were sold out.  Sigh*...

As much as I regret not getting those earrings, Miu Miu never disappoints- there are always new things that I love.  I have found a new item to Ogle...

How lovely is this little bag??  It's as perfect as a Pomeranian.  And yes, Pomeranians are perfect.

Oh and what would go inside this delightful little purse?  This (oh yes and I would make it fit):
Like I said...birthday week is all about dreams.  Here are just two of mine.  Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Blah said...

Those red and black heels I love are Miu Miu. Couldn't agree more.