Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Own: The Racer Back Dress by Zara

Yesterday as I was waiting for dinner at Food Gallery 32 in K-Town, I saw an adorable girl walk in, seemingly straight from work.  I actually did a double-take because I never look at office wear and think that it's cute (well, "never" is probably not true.  Let's just say, "rarely").  She was wearing this sleek, cobalt dress with a simple, black blazer and some black, closed-toed wedge heels.  I'm not usually one for "business wear," but she looked so chic.

After I got my food I sat down and saw the girl sitting a couple tables down and she had taken off her blazer.

WAIT.  WAIT.

I thought.  I knew that cobalt dress.  I have seen it before...Where...??

ZARA.

How did I know?  Because I own this dress:


I recognized the fit and realized that, yes, this dress is awesome whether it's in a solid color or a pattern.  I love this dress.  It's body-con fit is forgiving because of the slightly stiffer cotton material, but it's just stretchy enough that it still hugs curves.  The prices is really right at $80 and it now comes in the lovely blue that I spotted last night and a hot red.


Anyway, pick it up.  GO!

No comments: