Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ogle or Obsess or Own? The Barneys Sale

So the Barneys Warehouse sale is online this year.  It's been going now for probably a week and I haven't found the time, to wade through it- UNTIL NOW.

In the past years when it's been in NYC, I've actually avoided it because by the time I make it there, it's graveyard of things that were once beautiful.  It's sad to see Lanvin and Miu Miu delectables that have been just torn to bits because people are pawing all over them.  

HOWEVER, an online sale is a whole different ballgame!  Now, I can peruse from the comfort of my desk chair and I assume that whatever I order will arrive in tip-top shape.  SO, there are some goodies among the garbage.  Let me show you the way.

THESE.  THESE.  THESE.  How lovely!  I loved these YSLs (soon to just be Saint Laurent) when I saw them in mint green on the runway.  Oh to Own them...a dream.

Looking for a nice cashmere sweater to live in this winter?  The Row has one that looks amazingly comfy.  At an Obsession comfortable range of $390.

Summer-to-fall transition piece perfection is this DVF dress.  Throw a blazer of this and it becomes a power outfit.  *boom*  At $109 this is a very Ownable steal.

If power dressing isn't your thing, then how about this Zero + Maria Cornejo dress?  I am oddly drawn to it and really want to get it for $170.

To stay in the vibe of the summer or start your spring wardrobe for next year, I think this Jonathan Simkhai dress is adorable.  A little pricey still have $200+ but very cute..Obsessing as we speak (or as you read, or whatever).

New skirt alert!  Get this one by 10 Crosby.  Paired with a classic white button up and some red lips and you're good to go. Own it for less than $120.

So much shopping!  My eyes are bugging out right now.  SO many things that I want.  Eeee!  Happy Tuesday. 

No comments: