Monday, August 27, 2012

Obsess: Kozyndan

I must take a moment today and celebrate myself- I have officially completed my second move ever in NYC. Woohoo!

 Anyway, back to the matter at hand. KOZYNDAN. I'm don't really know a lot about art, but I certainly know when I like something, fancy artist or not. Recently, my manpiece (yeah I have one of those) sent me a link to this print:


They're bunnies as cherry blossoms!

They're adorable!  Normally I would have no hesitation at all buying something so amazingly bunny (I have a strange obsession with this animal), but after just having paid all this money to move, I just couldn't pull the trigger on this one at $500.  I am, however, still TOTALLY OBSESSED with it.

I cruised around their site a little more and Kozyndan are husband and wife (Kozy and Dan) doing this art together.  A lot of the prints available on their site focus on the water (waves, in particular) and animals.  Today, I saw another print that I REALLY, REALLLLLY WANTED.


It's SO AWESOME.  HAVE I USED ENOUGH CAPS?  I DON'T THINK SO.

Ok, now I'm done.  This one is just slightly more affordable at $300.  For wonderful art, those are definitely reasonable prices.  For now, I'll just have to sit in my new apartment and obsess via the interwebs.

2 comments:

chiumonster said...

Amazing!

PS - Where does one go to ogle, obsess, or own manpieces?!

Ogle, Obsess, Own. said...

Let me know when you find a good spot to O,O,O the manpiece. I have a few friends that would like to know :)