Thursday, May 10, 2012

Own: Zara's Perfect Summer Heel

I'll be the first to admit that I have way too many pairs of shoes, but when the warm weather hit, it was like something in my brained zapped on and I had to go out and look at shoes again.

Lots and lots and lots of shoes.  In an ocean of options, I did manage to find one shoe that I just had to have.  They were perfect and I knew it and I couldn't let them get away!

After visiting three different Zara stores to find this shoe to try on (if you know me, then you know this is HUGE.  I HATE going into Zara.  In NY, all Zaras are madhouses), I bought them and I couldn't be happier.  I present to you, my perfect summer heel:




They fit like a glove and they're actually quite comfortable.  For a heel that's going to get me through the summer, $90 is not bad at all.  Check them out for yourself!

No comments: