Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday Week: Day 2 Obsess, Jenni Kayne Orsay Flats

I had never heard of Jenni Kayne until Pinterest, and thank goodness for Pinterest!  I was cruising around one day and found a beautiful monochormatic shorts suit and had to go down the rabbit hole.  I clicked through the images until I found the image's source which was the Jenni Kayne site (Which has e-commerce!  Yay!).

It was then that I found these awesome shoes, the Orsay Flat:


They are such a great shape with a slightly pointed toe.  It's just something that's a little different from the usual flat.  They come in lots of joyful spring colors, too.

My favorites are the Chambray and the Nude ones.  It's very hard to choose favorites, but sometimes it has to be done.  LOVE THESE.  AH.

These would also make great Summer to Fall transition shoes!  So birthday dream-worthy...



No comments: