Monday, November 26, 2012

Ogle to Own: Cyber Dream Buys

While I didn't get anything for myself during this Cyber Shopping Frenzy, there are tons of things out there that I wish I had bought!

Ahhh, the glories of having a blog...now I can tell you guys all about it!  Alrighty then!  Let's get started....time's a-wastin'!
These Givenchy Boots.  They're at a great discount and they're an extra 15% off at Yoox.com with the code YOOXTHANKS which brings them to about $370.  This puts them in my Obsess range...but for some of you that might be Own range!  Get them while the sizes are still available.

Nars Bronzer and Blush duo.  I've never been a huge makeup person, but I think that having a great bronzer and blush to shape the face really makes a difference and Nars makeup has the staying power to last all day. They have 20% off with the code NARSFF2012 bringing this duo down to under $33.

Peter Jensen's Fox Sweater.  Otte is putting their whole site on sale - 20% off!  This fox sweater is adorable and whimsical.  Just what you need for a cold winter.  

Bling bling bling!  This feather charmed necklace by Sydney Evan is on Belle and Clive today and they are offering an extra 10% off all purchases.

There are so many other lovely things out there.  Is there something that you're Ogling or Obsessing over??

No comments: