Thursday, November 22, 2012

More to Own! Thanksgiving Day Sales on Facebook

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Before we get into all this shopping talk, I first want to say that I'm really grateful for everything this year.  I've been really lucky to have a great family, amazing friends, an more than loving boyfriend.  I'm surrounded by support and happiness and I'm utterly thankful for all of it.  Just stopping to think about it all makes me feel pretty peachy.  I'm happy to be in a place in my life where I have the freedom to have this blog and share my wonderful shopping finds with you all.

All that being said, there are so many sales happening right now that I can't possibly keep up with them, so I've taken to Facebook and I'll be updating as much as I can!  Find Ogle, Obsess, Own on Facebook today to see all the sales that I'm perusing.

Happy Turkey Day to you all!

No comments: