Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Own Own Own! Sales Sales Sales!

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE.

Hey!  Just because it's not Black Friday doesn't mean that you can't get your shopping engines started.  There are so many sites out there throwing sales at you, but don't worry.  I'm here to help.  Let me show you the way.

Yoox.com is an awesome place to find deals if you have the patience for it.  Right now they are offering an additional 15% off on their site with the code YOOXTHANKS.  Here are some choice items on there that I'm seriously considering Owning:

This pair of Chloe Booties are darling and so are these Bimba y Lola gloves

Oh and LOOK!  A dress by Charlotte Eskildsen's Designer Remix!  

James Perse is having an early access sale.  If you love their soft knits and lazy Ts, now is the time to stock up.

I would love to have all the things in this sale but, this faux wrap dresscomfy tank, and military shirt are my favorites.  Let's get three of each.  Yay!

Get on Revloveclothing.com now and like them on facebook!  They'll give you an extra 20% off everything on their site.  This is a great place to cruise for holiday dresses!  Here are some great ones that I found:

A Gothic lace number by StyleStalker, a blingy mini dress by Backstage, or a paired down dress by Torn ripe for accessory embellishement- Revolve has a lot of great options.

I hope this gets your shopping chops going...stay tuned for a rundown on Black Friday of my scores!  Good luck!

No comments: