Monday, September 24, 2012

Obsess: NYFW Jenni Kayne Spring 2013

Jenni Kayyyyne.

You've heard me go on about how much I loved her D'orsay flats, but her most recent Spring Runway show has driven me deeper into my love for her design and awesome use of color.  Let me share with you a few of my favorites:

I love the shorts and I love those FLATS (of course).  High-waisted shorts are awesome for shorts girls (like me) AND those lucky, leggy girls as well.  I love the colors and the throwback patterns.  Needless to say, I'm totally excited for Jenni Kayne next spring!  After all this time that I'll have to obsess over those flats, I might just have to Own them (soon).  Oh, and, that pink dress is stunning.  If you want to see the whole collection, you can find it at Style.com.



No comments: