Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ogle: What I Want to Wear to FNO!

Now for the SHOW.  If I had the bucks to comb through the upper echelon of shopping for FNO, man, would I be a dazzling, patterned gem amongst a sea of black and grey in NYC!

Sorry to get so poetic about it, but sometimes fashion really does amaze me.  Instead of shoes, let's start with bags this time.  Get ready..
This is a lovely, gorgeous, delicious bag by Maiyet.  It has "FALL" written all over it.  Pair it with a berry colored dress like this one by Cédric Charlier which shows just the right amount of leg.  Want some glitz?  These simple cube earrings from Tom Binns for a flash of gold are perfect with the lovely burgundy of the bag.  Strappies are lovely when showing off some leg.  I think these from Alexander Wang are perfect- they aren't sky high so you should be able to walk around looking like a human being (or not).

The simpler, yet still gorgeous Maison Martin Margiela Saddle Bag.  I love grey with dark blue and this top by Tess Giberson total does it for me paired with some funky pants by Kelly Wearstler.  I'm still sticking to my rule of comfort which is why I recommend a tasty pair of Pierre Hardy heels.  These strappy ones to be specific.  Pierre Hardy shoes are the most amazingly comfortable heels I have ever worn.  Finish it with your hair down and a nude lip like Fairest Nude by L'Oréal!

 Let's go a little more casual with Marni.  I love this bag.  I've still been on the search for a new tote and I think the geometry and color of this bag are just so cool.  I love to rock this with a single patterned outfit like this one from A.L.C. (top and bottom!).  For shoes, I'd take odd route- loafers.  Not just any loafers.  These adorable ones from Nicholas Kirkwood.  A tough cuff by Pierre Hardy to complete the look!

I hope these last two posts inspired you about Fall fashions!  I'm personally in a slump about the summer coming to an end.  A depression, really.  I don't want to let it go, but with all these cool items popping up in stores, each day that I get closer to fall, the more excited I am about digging out my fall clothes.  I can taste the pumpkin ale now...




No comments: