Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Obsess: Mandy Coon's Spring is Dark and Lovely

When I think of spring in New York, I often get this image in my head of pretty girls rubbing their eyes and shedding all the layers of black that they piled on in the winter.  When the weather isn't quite warm enough, but the sun is shining bright, they emerge in shorts to show off their well-hibernated legs.  They braid their hair and wear beach waves.

Well, Mandy Coon's Spring 2013 collection just slapped me in the face, woke me up, and shoved leather and greased-back hair in front of me.  And I liked it.

You know what else she had in her show??  THE BUNNY BAG!  I love that bag!  It's so lovely and adorable.  It's a nice contrast to the tough lines and the shiny leather.  The floppy ears are awesome. Take a look at my favs:





Loving the slicked back hair, too!  To see the whole show, you have your trusty slideshow on Style.com.

No comments: