Monday, May 23, 2011

Own: Very affordable kicks from Marais USA!

These shoes have been featured all over the fashion web, but I finally took the time to really see what all the fuss was about and the variety and prices that Marais offers up are actually great.  No matter what your fashion inspiration is (I think I err on the slightly more hipster side...) I think that Marais has a lot of options for many fashion mantras.  As a shoe fanatic destroying shoes on a daily basis traipsing around Manhattan, one can't always drop a couple hundo on some fancy kicks so Marais provides me with a way to calm my footwear addiction and still keep my bank account entacted.

Take a gander at these lovelies...

These will be in my closet come fall, no doubt
 
 A refreshing twist on the standard peep-toe flat


The flats/sandals are all below $100, while the heels and boots are all below $200.  All images are from https://www.maraisusa.com/- check here to shop all styles!

The only thing I don't know is how comfortable these shoes really are, but let me know if you try them out!  Would love to know if they are 100% worth the investment.  As it stands now, they seem almost too good to be true.

No comments: