Monday, May 23, 2011

Ogle...EVA GREEN

I recently read the book, Cracks and saw the movie.  Before I go on, let me say a couple things:

1) I read Cracks for a book club.  I would not recommend this book to friends.  It's slow-moving and has a terrifying ending.  If that's your ish though, then be my guest.  The book illustrates a great deal of girl-on-girl jealousy and brutality that I, personally, was not prepared for when I started to read it.

2) Eva Green is not an actress I just discovered.  I noticed her a few years back when she was a Bond Girl for Daniel Craig.  I remember this one scene towards the end of the movie when she was in an amazing dress with a plunging neckline which was paired with a chunky love knot necklace.  I thought she was beautiful then, but the element of sadness that they add to her in "Cracks," is what really makes her so captivating.

Eva Green, contrary to her accent in both the Bond Movie and "Cracks," is a french actress.  I've always admired this sense of carefree living and reckless abandonment that the French have.  I don't want to be cliché, but it really is some sort of "je ne sais quoi."

Anyway, I found a few pics on the web that really exemplify the oozing frenchness and glamour of Evan Green here:



C'est magnifique, if you ask me.

No comments: