Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Own! Cambridge Satchel Company

This company has recently received TONS of press because their bags are pretty much perfect.  They are a great classic shape and they come in a lot of modern colors including the fluorescent ones!  I just ordered one for myself.  The only downside is that because they have received so much press, their orders are completely backed up so expect to wait a while before yours comes.  You can place your order here, though I have to admit that the site is really sketchy looking.  Their customer service over the phone is the tops and they'll provide you with updates when you call.  Forget emailing them- they've clearly been overloaded with emails and are understaffed.

They also have these bags at ASOS, but with much fewer to select from.

Here are some pics!

I placed my order for an 11" fluorescent pink one and I can't wait for it to get here.

No comments: