Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To Ogle, Obsess, or Own....That is the Question. Sale season part 1.

Summer sales have begun!

My inbox has been flooded over the last few days with email after email of pretty and wonderful things that have clouded my purchasing judgment.  I've looked at so many different sites and at so many different things that my head is spinning.  I need to throw it up somewhere so what better place to do that than on the web!

While most of these sales feature the spring collections, I tend to look at all sale items during this time.  You never know when that perfect winter coat will finally hit that 70% off mark.

When sales spring up, the first thing I usually go in for are the accessories.  I love looking at shoes and bags (what girl doesn't?).  Here are some of the amazing ones that I've seen on sale:


Madame Lanvin bag.  I'm not sure how I found this on the site but it's also 70% off!  Still pricey at $900, but it has moved from Ogle-only to Obsess-worthy.

Proenza Schouler Boots.  It's hot outside, I know, but good boots are good boots.  Just look at these!  And now they're 70% off...yes they are still $350, but so?!  I think these might be moving quickly through the Ogle, Obsess, and Own cycle...

Zimmerman Bikini.  No questions asked.  This is 60% off and perfect for the season.  I've already ordered it.  It's on its way.  Yay!

Have you seen any other good deals out there??


No comments: