Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Owned! Nars Funny Face

I'm not an every day lipstick wearer.  Instead, I think of lipstick the same way that I think about accessories- they are there to amplify or enhance an outfit.  Perusing for new "accessories" in Sephora lead me to discover Funny Face at the Nars counter.  Since I've been trying to find subtle wants to avoid wearing too much black this fall and winter, Funny Face was just what I needed.  Here's what it looks like:


It's a glorious fuchsia with a very slight tinge of blue.  It's a semi-matte meaning that it's not really glossy (looks like lipstick after you've blotted with a tissue).  Because it's semi-matte, it reduces the tramp factor and ups the fashion factor.  It's pretty lightweight and doesn't need a ton of reapplying during the day.  Needless to say, I'm pretty happy about my purchase.  You can have it, too, by ordering it here on Narscosmetics.com or here at Sephora.  To see how the lipstick apears, I did a google search of "nars funny face" to see how the color appears on some faces (funny ones or not, ha).

No comments: