Monday, September 26, 2011

Own: Smooth skin thanks to Korres

Since the organic/natural trend started a few years ago, I haven't really been on that bandwagon, but last Christmas, my roommate gifted me a large bottle of Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel.  I'd never heard of this brand before, but I tried the gel and after having used it for almost 8 months, I figured that it was finally time to tell the world about it.


When I first started to use it, it was December of 2010.  The bottle actually says that it's best for after-sun usage, but I started to use it anyway.  It's not really a gel- it's really more like a cross between a gel and a cream.  It has a very faint smell, but not anything overly fragrant.  The one thing that I had to get used to was the mild stickiness that it left on my face when I first put it on.  The gel takes some time to soak into the skin.  I used it once a day and about 3 times a week.  


My skin has been amazingly soft and smooth.  Now that the summer has come and gone, my skin has continued to be really soft and smooth.  I also use a tinted moisturizer that has SPF 20 so that also helps to keep my skin protected.


Here's what you're looking for if you're perusing the Sephora aisles:



Available here at Sephora.

No comments: