Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Own! Vrai & Oro

You guys.  Time flies.  It's already been almost a year since I got married.  I'm stunned at how fast time has passed.  I know people say this all the time, but it really does feel like just yesterday that I was freaking out about getting everyone to our venue...

Anyway, that means it's almost time for our anniversary!  So, that's left me not just wondering what I should get him, but the more fun part- what I might be getting!  Might sound a little bratty, but whatever, this is my blog and I'll say what I want.  And while we're on the subject, I'll be the first to say that I think fine jewelry as a gift is always awesome.

Since I moved to NYC and started to develop my own sense of style, I've always loved really delicate jewelry and so it's no surprise that I love everything at Catbird, but there are certain pieces that I love that Catbird that I can't pay for because I fail to understand how a little chip of diamond in a ring suddenly makes it $300+.  Absurd.

Anyway, I recently discovered this brand called Vrai & Oro and the neat thing about them is that they don't have any storefronts so they don't have to pass that cost back to their customers.  What does that mean exactly?  Well, it just means that their stuff is cheaper!  The better news is that they don't slack in the adorable department and I love everything on their site and I WANT IT ALL.

But as these things go, I'll just have to show you my favorites.  Help me narrow down which one I should BUY (or maybe receive as an anniversary gift...!!)



I love the simplicity of these cute semi hoops.  I am always looking for jewelry that I can wear every day.  I'm not skilled enough with the styling of accessories to make things complicated, but these earrings are just different enough that if I had a day when I wanted to jazz up my earring game, these would be perfect.



I have a ton of tiny little rings both knuckle and normal that I wear almost every day and this would the perfect addition.  It fits the style of my existing rings, but has just enough bling to make things interesting.


I LOVE these triangle earrings.  I don't have much more to say about them, but I think they're just more unique because of their shape.  I think these might be my favorite.

And all of these items are really affordable when it comes to diamonds and gold.  Here's hoping that the gift fairy hears my prayers!

No comments: