Friday, November 13, 2015

Own: Friday Faves

It's been a few weeks, but I haven't stopped online window shopping!  I hate when life gets in the way of sharing my shopping finds with you.

Anyway!  I'm exactly a month out from my upcoming trip to Japan so I've really got to stop shopping in the US so I can blow all my money in Japan which means that my window shopping is at an all time high.  Here are my faves this week!

At a recent dinner at Vinegar Hill House, Brooklyn, a super chic girl walked in carrying this very bag:



I loved it so much that I came home and immediately started to search for round leather bags with tassels.  It took me a while but I finally found it on none other than Zara.com!  And better yet- the bag is only $40.  Give it a nice home!

Another favorite that I have to tell you about is an adorable site called adornmonde.com that will fulfill all your dainty jewelry needs, but at a fraction of the cost since they are a fashion jewelry site.  Here's a pair of earrings that I can't stop thinking about:


So cute and pretty for just $42.  If it's your first time shopping on the site, they will also give you 25% off.  

Last but not least, while I know it's totally not the season, I saw this bikini a while ago and am still totally in love with it.  While I won't be going anywhere soon where I can rock said bikini (nor am I in bikini shape) I thought I would but it out there for you.


I love the embellishment on it.  It's definitely not the most practical suit if you want to swim in it and the sequins are probably not going to stay on it forever...but hey, YOLO.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments: