Monday, November 2, 2015

Ogle: Les Petits Joueurs

If you know me, you know I'm a total sucker for anything cute.  I can't help myself.  I go into a trance of squeals and eeps.  So it's probably no surprise to any of you that I LOVE Les Petits Joueurs.

I found out about them from following Eva Chen on Instagram (@evachen212).  She's got this signature pose which is her posing with her feet propped up in a car's backseat next to a fabulous purse and some sort of produce (usually from Fresh Direct).  She's featured a few of Les Petits Joueurs adorable creations and I was immediately in love.

Reading about them on their site, they're a pretty new brand that started really picking up over the last year and it's no surprise, but their inspiration is pop culture and Legos!

Of course I have to show you my favorites!






AREN'T THEY SO CUTE!?

These are definitely not bags that I would label as classics or must-haves, but they are definitely different and fun!  I'm inspired to be a little more dynamic with my fashion choices when I see these adorable bags.  Who knows...maybe someone will gift me one.  Though the more I look at them, the more I want to shell out the bucks for one...!

No comments: