Friday, December 21, 2012

Obsess: Miansai Bracelets, Not Just for the Boys

While cruising around Brooklyn a few weekends ago, I found myself inside the cute store Bird (right next to Samurai Mama!).  It's easy to get lost in this store, but not because it's big- because it's full of amazing things that I wish I had all the money in the world to buy.

Anyway, as soon as I walked in, I was quickly distracted by shiny bracelets in their jewelry case.  As the salesperson lifted one out of the case, I couldn't take my eyes off it- a simple and structured bracelet of brass.
I'm in love with these bracelets by Miansai.  While it's a pretty simple concept and may seem a bit clunky (bracelet secured with a screw), it's so delicate on the wrist.  I think that they are a great to wear either alone or in a stack of other bracelets.  I've checked out their website and it turns out that they market more to men than women.  Their jewelry seems to have a bit of a sailing spin on it, but it's still really cool and unique for both boys and girls!  Prices are a little high on these bracelets...ranging from $165-$300 depending on which one you pick, so they'll stay on my Obsess list, but Christmas is just a couple days away!  If you're looking for an extra nice gift for that BFF of yours, this could be a good option.

Hope most of you have finished your Holiday Shopping!  If not, there are still some deals out there to be had.  Don't fret.  I'll show you the way.  Stay tuned!

No comments: