Monday, October 3, 2011

Obsess: St. Kilda Lips

I've long since associated St. Kilda with delicate and gentle jewelry. St. Kilda was actually one of the many brands that influenced my dainty jewelry style along with Melissa Joy Manning, Mauri Pioppi, Jacquie Aiche, and Maya Brenner.  I've also drooled endlessly for Finn and Mociun jewlery. My first trip to Williamsburg brought me to the store Catbird and after that visit, my jewelry style was set in stone (haha! Pun intended!).

So, after a regular day's cruise around the web, I discovered this from Garance Doré's blog:


At first look, I knew I loved the bracelet, but after some digging, I realized that this amazing lips bracelet here is by St. Kilda! A quick Google search later, I discovered that the lips bracelet comes in an amazing variety of colors and is brilliant in every color it comes in. I'm OBSESSED with it!  Check out their facebook fan page here for this pic and more.


After a little more thought, I felt like these enamel lips looked really familiar.  I racked my brain thinking about where I might have possibly seen something similar. FINALLY, I remember that on several occasions when I was walking around on the upper east side in Manhattan, I had come across this ring in a store window:


These beautiful lips can be found in a variety of colors as well (unfortunately, the price point for this bauble definitely bumps this into the Ogle range...) at Solange Azagury Partridge or also at Net-a-Porter.  All very beautiful!

Yep, still drooling...

No comments: